The Human Resources Department serves as support for all City departments and employees by administering all employee related activities. The Department offers strategic and cutting-edge human resource solutions to the Mayor, City Council, and other departments of the City of Seagoville.
The Human Resources Department strives to provide great customer service to everyone, internally and externally, by creating a positive environment where everyone matters and everyone makes a difference.
ResponsibilitiesThe Human Resources Department is responsible for services related to:
- Recruitment and hiring process
- Employee compensation and benefits
- Interpreting and updating policies
- Administration of the City’s property and liability insurance programs
- Safety and loss prevention
- Workers’ compensation
- Keeping the City in compliance with all applicable federal and state employment laws
Equal Opportunity Employer
The City of Seagoville provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or genetics. The City of Seagoville applies this policy to all terms and conditions of employment in every Department and in every City facility.