Beverage Permits

The State of Texas oversees the permitting process for the retail sale of beer and wine, and mixed beverages. The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) provides information to guide you through the process of obtaining the necessary permits. 

The City of Seagoville is responsible only for verifying that the establishment is located in a wet area and verifying distance and location from certain protected areas. Please contact the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission with any questions you have concerning the licensing process. All forms must be obtained from TABC, accurately completed, and submitted to the proper state offices for necessary signatures before submitting to the City. 

City's Review

Following a review by designated City Departments and the City Secretary’s Office a City Permit may be issued in accordance to TABC and City regulations.

TABC Arlington Regional Office

Licensing and Enforcement/Audit and Investigations Personnel
2225 East Randol Mill Road Suite 200
Arlington, TX 76011
Phone: 817-652-5912
Fax: 817-607-2492

Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.