Go To Search
Click to Home
Click to Home
No Emergency
How do I register for youth sports?
For more information, please visit the Seagoville Youth Sports Association (SYSA) Facebook page.SYSA - Facebook

Parks & Recreation

Show All Answers

1. How do I register for youth sports?
2. Are pets allowed at the City parks?
3. How can I get a brick at Veterans' Memorial Park for a family member?
4. Who do I call to reserve the Community Center?
5. How do I reserve ball fields or other park facilities?

Home   Contact Us   Translate   Accessibility   Disclaimer   Copyright Notices   Using Renewable Energy   Powered by CivicPlus
Seagoville City Hall   702 North Highway 175   Seagoville, TX 75159   Phone: 972-287-2050   Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm