Adopt a Spot
Keep Seagoville Beautiful (KSB) Adopt a Spot Program gives local groups and businesses the opportunity to help keep Seagoville beautiful by collecting litter and beautifying streets in the community.
The program is an easy way for groups to help the community and:
- Make a visible impact on the local environment
- Help build community and group pride
- Reduce litter cleanup costs and save tax dollars
How the Program Functions
How to Adopt a Spot
- Groups adopt a designated spot or street within the City of Seagoville for two years
- Groups agree to clean up litter along the adopted street at least four times per year, including a mandatory spring clean up that coincides with the annual "Don't Mess With Texas Trash Off" that is generally held in April of each year.
- KSB will work with the City of Seagoville to place a sign designating the adopted spot and adopting group.
- KSB will provide groups with safety vests and safety guidelines.
- Groups are responsible for providing their own clean up supplies, such as gloves and trash bags.
- Print and complete an Adopt A Spot Application
- Choose a location to adopt:
- Seagoville Road from westbound Highway 175 to Simonds Road
- Seagoville Road from Simonds Road to Stark Road
- Environmental Way from eastbound Highway 175 to Bowers Road
- Stark Road from EB Highway 175 to Kleberg Road
- Farmers road from Hall Street to May Road
- Hall Street from westbound Highway 175 to Crestview
- Malloy Bridge Road from Ross Lane to city limits
- Heard Park, the creek and adjacent streets (Hall and Shady)
- Stark Road from westbound Highway 175 to Seagoville Road
- Malloy Bridge Road from EB Highway 175 to North Kaufman Street
- Submit application at: Seagoville City Hall, 702 N. Hwy. 175, Seagoville, TX 75159
- Your Adopt a Spot application will be reviewed by KSB and you will be sent an Adopt a Spot agreement or assigned alternate streets
After filling out an application, please view the Adopt a Spot Safety Guidelines