Go To Search
Click to Home
Click to Home
No Emergency
Street, Lights & Signs
Reporting Damaged Streets, Lights & Signs
Please report missing or damaged street signs and damaged streets (for example a pothole) to the Public Works Department at 972-287-6823 or submit an online service request.
Street Light Outages
Street light outages can be reported directly to Oncor. Please get both seven-digit numbers on the pole and the closest address of the pole to ensure timely repairs. It takes 10 to 15 days for a TXU repair.

If you would prefer to report a street light outage by phone, you can call Oncor directly at 888-313-4747, or you can call the Public Works Department at 972-287-6823.

Maintaining Street Lights
The City does not maintain the street lights. All street lights are maintained by Oncor.

Traffic Lights
Reporting Malfunctioning Traffic Lights
Traffic light outages or malfunctions can be reported directly to the Texas Department of Transportation.

Maintaining Traffic Lights
The City does not maintain the traffic lights except for the one at the intersection of Crestview and Malloy Bridge Road. All other traffic lights are maintained by the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT). TxDOT's local office can be reached at 972-225-2387.

Home   Contact Us   Translate   Accessibility   Disclaimer   Copyright Notices   Using Renewable Energy   Powered by CivicPlus
Seagoville City Hall   702 North Highway 175   Seagoville, TX 75159   Phone: 972-287-2050   Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm