Public Works Office | Ph: 972-287-6823
The City offers curbside recycling as a service for its citizens through the solid waste provider, Republic Waste Services
. Recycling carts are provided to each resident.
The following guidelines can be used in the curbside Recycling Program:
- Place your recycling cart at the curb by 7:00 am.
- Rinse containers and put the lids in your garbage.
- Labels do not have to be removed.
- Only recycle the following items:
- Aluminum, steel, and tin cans
- Any color glass food and beverage bottles.
- Newspapers, magazines, box board, phone books, junk mail, chip board (cereal/cracker boxes), corrugated cardboard and high grade white paper.
- Plastic bottles marked with a recycling symbol. Rinse and remove the lids.