1. If you wish to make a complaint about the actions of a Seagoville Police Officer or any aspect of the Seagoville Police Operations, or if you feel you are a victim of racial profiling
- Come to the Police Department, 600 N. U.S. Highway 175, and advise anyone in the Records Division that you want to make a complaint, or request a supervisor, or
- Call the Police Department, 972-287-2999 and tell the person answering the telephone that you want to make a complaint, or
- Write your complaint out by downloading the complaint form online and mailing it to:
Chief of Police, Raymond Calverley
Seagoville Police Department
600 N. U.S. Highway 175, Seagoville, Texas 75159
2. Any Seagoville Police Officer will assist you in completing a complaint. You will be asked to identify yourself and then give specific details about your complaint.