Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
(1) Water Bill Payments by Credit Card- Credit card payments for your water bill will now be
accepted by telephone. During this pandemic, those paying over the phone will not be charged any
convenience fee. Those who pay online will still be charged the convenience fee.
(2) Water Bill Payments by Check - Reminder we have a drop box located at the back of City Hall in
the drive-through. Please be sure to use the drop box and not the USPS Mailbox located there also.
We will be retrieving payments from the drop box multiple times per day.
(3) Permits - To the extent possible, permits will be uploaded to our website at www.seagovi lle.us
for printing and completing. Each permit will provide information on the document(s) required to
be submitted and the permit fee.
Construction Permits - Completed permit application and accompanying documents, if any, may
be submitted by email to email@example.com or may be dropped off at our drop box located
at the back of City Hall in the drive-through. For those electing to pay with a credit card, please
call 972-287-2050. Those who desire to pay with check may utilize the drop box if desired.
Alarm Permits - Completed permit application and accompanying documents, if any, may be
submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or may be dropped off at our drop box located at the
back of City Hall in the drive-through. For those electing to pay with a credit card, please ca11 972-
287-6838. Those who desire to pay with check may utilize the drop box if desired.
(4) Contractor Registration - Utilize the same procedure as Construction Permits.
(5) Employment Applications - Employment applications will be accepted by email or facsimile.
Applications may be printed from the website, completed, and submitted by facsimile to
469-319-5044 or by email to email@example.com.
(6) Requests for Public Information -For all City records except Police Department reports, please
email: k firstname.lastname@example.org with your request or visit our website, click "Service Requests"
from the Home page, select the link entitled "Request Animal Control and Open Records", and
then select the link entitled "Public Information and Open Records Requests".
(7) Municipal Court Dockets will be conducted by ZOOM only.
(8) For Police Department reports and records, please email your request to email@example.com.
We want to reiterate that the above service changes have been put in place as
safety measures and to limit person-to-person contact. In-person permit services are available by appointment only,
MONDAY through FRIDAY 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
The following City Services are the ONLY services suspended at this time:
a. Senior Citizens Activity and Transportation Center
b. Library Services and Programs (in person only)
c. Police Department fingerprinting services suspended for 30 days